Title Obtained: Behemoth Dethroner
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Savory Shank to the ??? at E-7.
- Susceptible to Paralyze II, Slow II, and Gravity. Gravity resistance will build after repeated use.
- Only one of either Defending Ring or Pixie Earring may drop. Square-Enix has confirmed that drop rate for Defending Ring is NOT increased by Treasure Hunter.
- More than one of the same Abjuration can drop from one King Behemoth i.e. two Wyrmal Abjuration: Head, Drop rates may vary due to this.
- Behemoth Tongue is no longer a 100% drop.
- King Behemoth rages after 60 minutes. When King Behemoth rages no difference in physical appearance is shown unlike Fafnir.
- Uses the attacks:
- Meteor — Wide AoE magic damage centered on the target of the spell. Can hit anyone in range like Nidhogg‘s Hurricane Wing. If the target of the spell runs beyond 30.0′ the spell will not finish casting. Using an “/assist <t>” macro on King Behemoth is helpful in determining who has hate when Meteor is being cast.
- Kick Out — Used when hate is generated from behind King Behemoth. 40′ range. Affects everyone in range. Causes Blind.
- Howl — Gives King Behemoth a substantial attack boost.
- Wild Horn — Cone shaped damage originating from the front of King Behemoth.
- Thunderbolt — 30′ AoE lightning damage centered around King Behemoth. Affects everyone in range like Nidhogg‘s Hurricane Wing. Causes Stun.
- Shock Wave — Cone shaped damage originating from the front of King Behemoth.
- Flame Armor — Gives King Behemoth a Blaze Spikes effect. Can be stolen with Aura Steal.